Fighter Roll Call! Where Ya At?
I want to give love to some people who have been inspiring lately! These individuals are fighting for something better in life! If you don’t see your name…Add it to the list in the comment section. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Angela Bell-Deems – Round 2 (Killer Work Outs and a New Website)
- Sandra Tucker – Round 1 (Ridiculously successful work outs. Running hard!)
- Krista Deems – Round 1 (New Work Out routine and Positivity)
- Debra Deems – Round 2 (New successful career)
- Phil Deems – Round 2 (Fighting for a healthy life. Strong!)
- Dennis Tucker – Round 2 (Setting standards still after all these years! At work and home)
- Derek Mozer – Round 1 (Training for a 1/2 Marathon)
- Stephanie Kuzicki – Round 1 (Training for a 1/2 Marathon)
- Jorge Ulibarri – Round 2 (Setting a new standard in home building)
- Karen LeBlanc – Round 2 (Setting a new standard for content development)
- Matt Doyle – Round 2 (Cycling like a mad man)
- Stephanie Doyle – Round 2 (Cycling and Running like a mad woman)
- Shea Bullard – Round 2 (Just for “Cooking Up Delicious”)
- Julie Raley – Round 1 (The book she hasn’t written yet, but is going to very soon. Right?)
- Kristina Ettaro – Round 1 (Inspirational leadership. Thanks)
- Jeremy Kaminsky – Round 2 (New pilot episode. Congrats)
- Karuna Maze – Round 2 (Building a Killer Basement. Yoga MASTER!)
- Chloe Goldberg-Gordon – Round 1 (Working a new career passionately)
Keep on Fighting! More successful people to come…stay tuned.