Fighter Roll Call! Where Ya At?
I want to give love to some people who have been inspiring lately! These individuals are fighting for something better in life! If you don’t see your name…Add it to the list in the comment section. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Angela Bell-Deems – Round 2 (Killer Work Outs and a New Website)
- Sandra Tucker – Round 1 (Ridiculously successful work outs. Running hard!)
- Krista Deems – Round 1 (New Work Out routine and Positivity)
- Debra Deems – Round 2 (New successful career)
- Phil Deems – Round 2 (Fighting for a healthy life. Strong!)
- Dennis Tucker – Round 2 (Setting standards still after all these years! At work and home)
- Derek Mozer – Round 1 (Training for a 1/2 Marathon)
- Stephanie Kuzicki – Round 1 (Training for a 1/2 Marathon)
- Jorge Ulibarri – Round 2 (Setting a new standard in home building)
- Karen LeBlanc – Round 2 (Setting a new standard for content development)
- Matt Doyle – Round 2 (Cycling like a mad man)
- Stephanie Doyle – Round 2 (Cycling and Running like a mad woman)
- Shea Bullard – Round 2 (Just for “Cooking Up Delicious”)
- Julie Raley – Round 1 (The book she hasn’t written yet, but is going to very soon. Right?)
- Kristina Ettaro – Round 1 (Inspirational leadership. Thanks)
- Jeremy Kaminsky – Round 2 (New pilot episode. Congrats)
- Karuna Maze – Round 2 (Building a Killer Basement. Yoga MASTER!)
- Chloe Goldberg-Gordon – Round 1 (Working a new career passionately)
Keep on Fighting! More successful people to come…stay tuned.
Lol! Thanks for the shout out honey! Now, I really need to eat better and work out really hard! Make sure you add yourself to the list for round 2, for working out extremely hard and getting a kick ass body and writing your books!
Thanks Angela. Keep on fighting.
Good luck Phillip!! I am working on a new career change at 39yrs., becoming a dental assistant. Goal within 5 yrs to become a dental hygienist.
Tonya…that is awesome! Please keep me informed along the way. I really want to hear the story of how it all plays out. I am glad you set a goal as well. Make sure and lay out milestones along the way to make sure you are staying on track. Never give up going after what you want. Congrats.
Hmm … sounds like everyone else is gearing up while I’m gearing down. By that I mean my husband and I are on the path to buying a boat (live aboard) and starting out on our cruising life soon (we hope). My only plans are photos, photos, sun, photos, and crystal blue waters. I hope everyone reaches the goal set before them and maintains a happy, healthy life!! Keep doing good things Phillip – I think you’re making a lot of us think a little more 🙂
That is a fantastic goal. I sounds awesome. Well, here’s to you taking a lot of photos! Keep on reading and let me know when your new journey begins.
I am looking into getting back to martial arts and also picking up my acoustic guitar again.
Love it! We should chat when you get back into the martial arts classes. What type of classes?
Wow!! Just read this and had no idea that Jorge and I made your illustrious list. We are fortunate to count you as both our dear friend and our professional peer who challenges us to up our game constantly.
I appreciate your support. You guys both inspire Angela and I. Let’s all grow our empires together, retire on the beach somewhere and do some traveling. By the way Jorge will be building our beach house. So let em know will ya!