Life Lessons or Lessons on Marketing? You decide!
10 Lessons On Marketing
I can’t claim the following “10 Lessons On Marketing”, but I will tell you that I live by them everyday. They are even posted on my office door. Read each one with an open mind…you may see more than just marketing advice in each lesson.
- Quality Is The Best Advertising – Milton Hershey
- Form An Emotional Connection – Seth Godin
- Measure Your Marketing – Unknown
- Nothing Happens Without Promotion – PT Barnum
- Be People Driven – Georgiana Laudi
- Understand The Customer – Peter Drucker
- Reposition Weaknesses To Strengths – Reed Hastings
- Write About The Problem / Solutions – Laura Fitton
- Market Like Prospects Shop – Brian Halligan
- Be Creative And Experiment – Mike Volpe
Starting tomorrow, I am going to dissect each lesson to open up a discussion. The goal will be to show you how you can apply each one of these in a way that can help you better your life.