Are You Selfish?
Don’t assume the answer is NO. Answer the following questions HONESTLY.
- Do you consistently use your blinker when you drive?
- Is complimenting others a normal practice for you?
- Do you say good morning regularly?
- Do you open doors for strangers?
- Do you wave to thank people who stop their car to let you cross in front of them?
- Do you say “We” instead of “I” in team context?
- Do you give ANY of your time to help those less fortunate than you?
- If you smoke, do you throw your cigarette butts in the trash and not on the ground?
- Do your social news feeds have more group pictures than selfies?
- Do you honestly listen to varying opinions?
If you truthfully answered yes to most of the questions above, you more than likely are NOT a selfish person. This is an important self assessment. If you answered NO to many of the questions above, it’s not too late to let go of your selfish ways.
A society that is UNITED is better than a society that is DIVIDED. And in my opinion unity starts with unselfish acts.